Video 1. Tao Healing for Your Heart (5-part video series)
You can heal your heart using the power of the Tao, the Source of all healing.
Heart or cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death globally, according to the World Health Organization. The heart beats about 2.5 billion times over the average lifetime, but it can also fail because of poor diet and lack of exercise, smoking, infection, inflammation and unlucky genes, according to Harvard Medical School. The heart can be slowed down by coronary artery disease, heart attack, heart failure and other disorders.
However, a lifestyle regimen of yoga, meditation, a low-fat vegetarian diet, smoking cessation, regular exercise and community support not only stops the progression of coronary artery disease, but actually reverses it, according to the Preventive Medicine Research Institute.
In this 5-part video series, Master Sha guides the viewer through simple steps based on 5,000-year-old traditional Chinese medicine to create your own Tao healing practice for heart conditions. According to traditional Chinese medicine the heart houses the mind and the soul. Healing the heart is to heal and transform emotional pain to joy.
Master Sha combines energy work, affirmations, meditations, visualizations, chanting, major blessings and divine light transmissions for deep healing of your heart at the soul mind body levels.
What you’ll learn:
- Four Power Techniques: Learn how to remove energy blockages and to build positive energy in your heart.
- Tao Song: Therapeutic sound healing attunes your soul mind body by balancing your energy, and restoring your natural harmony and well-being.
- Calligraphy Blessing: Tracing the flowing lines of Tao Calligraphy, you can tap into this sacred Tao energy and light to create balance and transformation in your heart.
- Receive Permanent Treasures: The soul of your heart needs a new message for joyful living — a new permanent soul treasure lays the foundation for health, stamina and vitality to flow naturally in your daily life.
- Tao Healing Blessings: Master Sha guides you through a special healing session for your heart.
“Dr. Sha offers a clear, practical path to learning the secrets of self-healing.”
~ Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love